My Last Project in University



Long time no see!!

This year is my last semester in university. It's very fast I was in college. Three years, it wasn't long. For my graduation, I must create a project, of course it must be a software. This Thursday, I'll have a presentation for my project plan, and I already know about the faculty examiners. It held at 9am and I'm 5th from 6 students. I can't describe how my feeling today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. Just feel anxious and nervous. I always feel that my work is not perfect and so simple. Whereas, I must study hard to finish my project. My project is a software for studying Japanese language based multimedia. So simple, right? Haha...

I hope this Thursday will be a wonderful day. I hope all the best for me and all my friends. Keep praying, keep spirit, and do my best.. ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Precious Life Design by Insight © 2009