Today is sleepy day...

MSU (Syamsul Ulum Masjid)

I'm so sleepy today... I just can't sleep at 2 in the morning... My insomnia, so so nasty. Well, at 6am I must join the organization meeting. It's usually, but at 7am there is DBA class. So, I must prepared myself for the class too. I already woke up at 5am and took a bath. It's so cold! The meeting is held from 6-7am, but it's late and just finished at 07.09. Then, I was late at DBA class and the lecturer already started the class. Ah, so embarrassing. I took a sit at the front line. Oh my God, I'm so sleepy in this class, but I sat in first line. What should I do?? I can't held it! I forced my eyes wide open to continue.The lecturer said that every meet in class, she'll arrange a post test about the class chapter. She said, it'll give us some motivations to take attention for her explaining. Yeah, I think it's a good idea, then I won't feel sleepy again. Her tactic is really good. Fortunately, today the test didn't held because she forgot the questions. My friends and I very grateful for that time. It's really funny when I saw my friend's face. Their face show their relief. Consequently, in next class we have 2 tests. I think it's worse than before.

in front of the class, 2nd floor

After the class, my friend, yuli and me had breakfast at canteen. This is my food, it's 5000 rupiahs. Hmm.. it's wonderful breakfast! There are rice, fried tempe (side food from fermented-soybeans), perkedel (something likes mash potatoes but the shape look likes ball and fried), fried tahu (side food from fermented-soybeans too), and some vegetables.

At canteen, before bought the food

That's my breakfast!! Hmm.. yummy...

Already full!! Then, I went to library with Yuli. I want to read my book there. Finally, I could go there after long long long time. And surprise!! The library is really wonderful!! So cool... I'm so surprise. I think I'll like the place. No, no, the library is the most favorite place! Sorry, I didn't take the picture from outside the library, because there were many people. I took the picture from my table for read.


taken from my table

I read this book...

At 11.00pm, I have a class again. This lesson is "Applied Multimedia". This is the first class for the lesson. But the lecturer is not new. I'm so happy! Because he's really nice... I've taught by him at 4th and 5th semester, and at 6th semester I'm taught by him again! Yeayy!! Unfortunately, he gave us a task and collect it for tomorrow! We must design a name card. Ah, forgot, we can form a group, a group contains 3 people. My group contains me, Yuli, and Yusi. We decided to create the design ourselves first and collect it tomorrow morning, then we'll choose one from three designs.
The class is over at 11.45am (very fast, isn't it??). I went to my dorm. I must create some questions for exercise and homework for my student at course. But I'm soooo sleepy. Then, I fell a sleep. When I woke up 2 hours later, my head was dizzy and my stomach was really painful. I can't go to course and my friend, Isti, can't go there too. So I decided to request permission for my unhealthy. Then, I took a nap for 1.5 hours again.
In the night, after I had a dinner in my room alone, I thought about my college task. I'm so confused about the design and I couldn't use Corel Draw (A software for graphic design). Fortunately, my chat friend, ET, helped me to create it. His major in college is Costume Design, so he usually use Corel. He helped me gladly and I wasn't allowed to say thank you to him. Ah, he is from China. He is very nice person and helpful. I tried to design it too. But I had a problem with my Corel, my design can't be saved! Finally, I uninstall it and search the portable one in website. Then, I started to design a name card. A hour later, ET finished his work and I still made a unclear design . He sent his work through msn. His work is very good! He is the best! ET said I can use it for my task, just change the contents. Seems I'll use it but there is a little changes of course. Because I wasn't allowed to say thank you in chat, I'll say thank you here. Thank you, ET!!

Hoaahmm.. I'm so sleepy, but just 00.34am...

See you, friends...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Precious Life Design by Insight © 2009