INSOMNIA


It already 00.09AM, February 8th 2010. Actually, at 7.00AM I have a class, but I can't sleep right now. Today, I just stay in my room, prepared my new semester at college. This is my last semester, I want to graduate soon.. ^__^
I have many tasks, for college and organization. I must finish my project proposal, arrange my schedule, collect my friend's schedule, and write an article about UNFCC. I printed Kyoto Protocol and Copenhagen Accord for my article materials. And I must translate them, because it's in English all. I think I must write an excellent article, yeah I want to do it. Oh, I forgot, I want to re-read some books, such as Manhaj Haraki and Risalah Ikhwanul Muslimin. In 3 weeks, I must finish it! I hope I can finish them soon. Tomorrow I want to read the books in library at college. Very comfortable there, but I don't know if I can bring a book into it.
Why my pict for this post is Jay Chou?? No reason, just because in my AIMP (something likes winamp) full of Jay's song. I like his song. I listen them all day lately haha ^__^. Do you like his song?? The background music in this blog are his songs, how do you think??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Precious Life Design by Insight © 2009