First Class in the Last Semester...


Today is my first day in 6th semester. I couldn't sleep before! I just could sleep at 4AM and I woke up at 5.30AM. Then, I took a bath. The water very very cold! I prepared myself and had breakfast with some breads. The picture above, I took in front of my room around 6.15AM, still quite. I opened my facebook while waited until 6.50AM. Then, I went to the college.

I had a class in the morning at 7AM. The lesson that I learned was about Database Administrator (DBA). Oops, I was late for the class, but because today is first class, so there wasn't rules about retardation. In the first class, we are told about syllabus of this lesson, and rules too. I interested with this lesson because the materials are from Oracle Corporation. The lecturer said, we'll be prepared for certification. And surprise! There was a plan that every student will get fund to make certification . I'm more and more interested. I hope I can join it and pass it surely. So, I'll study hard about DBA. After the lecturer explain about class rules and the syllabus, we start this lesson. Not so much discussed, just to review about database and DBMS that had learned at 3 semesters ago. Seems I forgot about the materials, I must learn it again. And I remembered that I got A index for Database lesson.

After class, my friend, Yuli suggested me to eat in the canteen. I agreed it. And... yeah, this is my second breakfast, haha .


We finished the breakfast! And we went to Yusi's dorm. We waited her for some minutes because Yuli and Yusi must handle something about their class for one of another lessons (I didn't take the lesson because I took it in 3rd semester).


Actually, I wanted to go to library after class, but I forgot to bring my student ID. However, Before that, I accompanied Yuli and Yusi first to handle displacement their "Nationality Lesson" class at BAA. At BAA, there were a lot of people, I couldn't breathe there , so I waited them outdoors. There were so many people outdoors too, so I decided to walking around there.


After that, my friend, Eva, and me go to Programming Laboratory and wait another friend, Ika (my ID was brought by Ika, so I waited her for took it). While waited, I browsed in the internet and I enjoy it here gradually, so I decided that I didn't go to library. Eva addition, there was also Yuli, Yusi, and Bunga there, but Yuli, Ika, and Bunga not longer in the Lab, so finally only me, Eva, and Yusi.

When we were busy to browse in the internet, suddenly sound of thunder loud enough, the sign will be rainy, so we ended our browse and go home soon. The sky was so cloudy, and sure enough, on the way home, it rained very heavily. My umbrella couldn't protect me from wet. As the result, my uniform and shoes wet through and through . I changed my uniform soon, because it could cause illness. In my room, I very sleepy, so I took a nap for some hours, and the weather so cold until I woke up I'm still cold. Hmm, I wanted to eat Bakso (hot gravy-food contained noodles, spring greens, and some meatballs). Fortunately, I could buy it! Wow, it's so delicious and so warm .

Tomorrow, I don't have any class. But at 6AM, there is a meeting in my organization. Maybe I'll go to the library tomorrow. And seems I shouldn't sleep late tonight...

See you tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Precious Life Design by Insight © 2009